Mechanical Engineering Solved Question Paper-100 Questions
On request of Many Mechanical Engineers on whats app, twitter, Facebook page an by email to provide Mechanical Engineering Solved Question papers, we are publishing this Solved Question paper of Mechanical Engineers Recruitment Examination conducted by PSC. There are 100 Mechanical Engineering Multiple choice questions including 20 GK (General Knowledge) Questions. The answers for the all 100 Questions given in a single page in the bottom of this page. Refer Question Answers which is useful for upcoming Mechanical Engineers Recruitment Examinations. If there is any doubt or any corrections please let us know by commenting below.
Mechanical Engineering Solved Question Paper- Page 1-13
In the open channels, the specific energy is the
(1) total energy per unit discharge
(2) total energy measured with respect to the datum passing through the bottom of the channel
(3) total energy measured above the horizontal datum
(4) total energy per velocity of flow
Universal milling machine
(1) has a circular swivelling base with degree graduations and table can be swivelled to any angle up to 50 on one side of position.
(2) has four table movements.
(3) produces work with faster rate but lesser accuracy.
(4) is the simplest of all types and used for machining slot and keyways in heavy workpieces.
Answers for the above 100 Mechanical Engineering Questions
Click here to download 100 Questions in pdf. format