ME MTech in Computer Science Electronics Other Various Engineering Job Recruitment Young Scientist Laboratory Cognitive Technology
Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence
Defence R&D Organisation (DRDO)
DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory – CT
5th Floor, E-Block, ITM Research Park,
Young Scientist Laboratory â€“ Cognitive Technology
Young Scientist Laboratory â€“ Cognitive Technology Invites Offline Application for the Following Vacancy.
- Junior Research Fellow
- ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering/ IT
- candidateâ€™s maximum age should be 28 years , as on 23-04-2023.
- Rs. 31,000/- Per Month
No Application Fee.
How to Apply
- First, visit the official website @ drdo.gov.in
- And check for the DRDO DYSL-CT Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Junior Research Fellow Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (23-Apr-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
- The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to The Director, DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory-Cognitive Technology, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), 5th Floor, IITM Research Park, Taramani, Chennai-600113 And Also Send Soft Copy of Application Through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 23-Apr-2023
Today’s Job Updates
Join Engineering Job Alert Telegram Channel- Join Now
Join All Govt Job Alerts Telegram Channel to receive job updates- Join Now
More Engineering Jobs– Listed Below