Staff Nurse Pharmacist Technician and other jobs in Malabar Cancer Centre
RESIDENT TECHNICIAN OT/ ANASTHESIA, RESIDENT STAFF NURSE,RESIDENT PHARMACIST
Resident Staff Nurse job description:
Malabar Cancer Centre department under Government ofÂ Â Kerala recruiting Resident Staff Nurse in the month of April 2023.They are 05 Resident Staff Nurse and other Vacancy.The interview will be conducted on 03/04/2023.The minimum qualification required for the Resident Staff Nurse post is B.Sc Nursing GNM/ Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing and The Selection will be based on Written test / Interview.
Post:Resident Staff Nurse
Resident Staff Nurse Qualification & experience :
Qualification & Experience BSC Nursing/GNM/Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Council Age : Below 30 year
Application Fee :
Staff Nurse Pharmacist Technician and other jobs in Malabar Cancer Centre Selection Process :Â Â Â
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR WALK IN INTERVIEW
Interested and qualified candidates may report for the Walk in Interview with Bio-data, Original and Copies
of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience etc. Details are as follows
1. No of vacancies : Existing and Arising Vacancies
2. Tenure of Appointment : Maximum up to 3 years subject to the performance.
3. Mode of selection : Written test / Interview
4. Nature of appointment : Temporary (purely on contract)
5. Venue : Administrative Block, MCC
6. Application Fee : Rs.100/- ( for all candidates)
7. Selected candidate will Posted at INSTITUTE OF NURSING SCIENCES ANDRESEARCH
8. Candidates will mark their attendance between 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM on 03.04.2023
a. by paying Rs.100/- as application fees. Late comerâ€™s will not be entertained.
9. Candidates without copies of certificates showing age, qualification and experience
a. will not be considered eligible for further recruitment procedures.
10. Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the interview. Claims
in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by Self Attested copies of
relevant documents; Candidates should produce the originals at the time of interview.
11. If the numbers of applications are high then a written/online test will be conducted.
12. No TA/ DA will be paid for the Interview/ Written test.
13. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates areadvised to desist
from such unholy practices
14. Age will be calculated as on 1stJanuaryof the year.ie.01-01-2023.
15. The Experience will be calculated from the date on which requisite qualification isobtained
to date of notification.
16. The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without anyinformation
17. Candidates if selected cannot have any claim for permanency
Official Notification – Resident Staff Nurse and other Job Opportunities in MCC Kerala
Today’s Job Updates
More Latest Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse Jobs Listed below
All India Nursing Job Vacancies also Available at www.nursingwork.in