60 Engineering and other qualification jobs
Central Silk Board
Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India
CSB Complex, BTM Layout, Madiwala
For NSQF Level 1 and 2 Courses:
ÿ 10th pass with 8 years of experience or
ÿ 12th pass with 7 years of experience or
ÿ ITI with 5 years of experience or
ÿ Diploma in Engineering /Graduate in Sciences with 3
years of experience or
ÿ Graduate in Engineering with 1 year of experience
For NSQF Level 3 and 4 Courses:
ÿ ITI with 10 years of experience or
ÿ Diploma in Engineering /Graduate in Sciences with 5
years of experience or
ÿ Graduate in Engineering with 2 year of experience
Qualifications: 10th pass with 5 years of experience or
ÿ 12th pass with 3 years of experience or
ÿ ITI with one year of experience
Other Branch Engineering Vacancies with Good Salary Click here
Terms and conditions:
1) Age limit is 35 years (Relaxation of 5 years in case of SC/ ST and women candidates).
2) Interested candidates should forward the filled in application alongwith–supporting
documents through email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for
submission of application is 17.11.2021 (6:00PM).
3) The batch–wise fixed emoluments (minimum batch size: 20 candidates) will provided after
completion of the batch. The candidates are not eligible for any other allowances.
4) Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
5) Please visit websites www.csb.gov.in for application format.
6) Place of work is at training centres located in Varanasi, Azamgarh, Sonbhadra and other
adjoining districts to Varanasi.
7) The above post is purely temporary and co–terminus with the project and subject to the
satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
8) No TA/DA will be provided for appearing the interview.
9) Candidates should bring two passport size photographs, photocopy of marks cards and
certificates in support of their experience. Caste certificates in case of SC/ST candidates.
10) Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
11) The decision of the Interview Committee shall be final and binding in all aspects.
12) Interview will be conducted as per the COVID–19 guidelines issued by the Govt. of India
and candidates are requested to take all necessary precautions wearing facemasks and
hand gloves. All candidates are subject to thermal screening and any candidate with
symptoms like cold, cough, fever etc. will not be allowed for interview.
13) The interview will be conducted at Varanasi in the last week of November 2021. The date
and venue will be intimated through email/telephonic call and will be published in the
More Engineering Jobs– Listed Below