Civil Electrical Engineer Computer operator Data Entry Operator and other Jobs and syllabus for Online exam
Required qualification for vacancies:
- Computer Operator (Assistant Programmer): Diploma in Computer Application, Graduation in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Communication/ IT
- Data Entry Operator (Information Assistant): Diploma in Computer Application/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology, Graduation in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Application/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Technology
- Project Engineer (Junior) Civil-Degree: Degree in Engineering
- Project Engineer (Junior) Civil-Diploma: Diploma in Engineering
- Project Engineer (Junior) Electrical-Degree: Degree in Engineering
- Senior Draftsman: 12th in Architecture/ Architecture Assistantship, Diploma in Civil Draftsmanship
- Junior Draftsman: Diploma in Civil Draftsmanship
- Legal Assistant (Junior Law Officer): Degree in law, LLB
- Junior Accountant: 12th, Diploma in Electronics, Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/Information Technology
- Junior Assistant: 10th, Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications
Rajasthan Housing Board (RHB) invited applications for the above vacancies
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Computer Operator (Assistant Programmer)||6|
|Data Entry Operator (Information Assistant)||18|
|Project Engineer (Junior) Civil-Degree||40|
|Project Engineer (Junior) Civil-Diploma||60|
|Project Engineer (Junior) Electrical-Degree||11|
|Legal Assistant (Junior Law Officer)||9|
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-07-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Aug-2023
Above Qualification jobs in other Institution under Government Listed below
- BCA MCA Jobs
- BE B.Tech Jobs
- Civil Engineering Jobs
- Computer Science Engineer
- Diploma Engineering Jobs
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering Jobs
- Electrical Engineering Jobs
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Electronics and Communication Engineering Jobs
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Jobs
- Electronics Engineering Jobs
- Information Technology
- Jobs in India
1. General Science: –
General Science will cover General Application and understanding of Science including matters of everyday observations and experiences. Candidates are supposed to be familiar with matters such as electronics, tele-communications, Satellites and elements of computers (both Hard & Soft Wares), research labs including CSIR managed national labs and institutes, Environment & pollution etc.
Current events of State, National and International importance. National and International agencies and their activities. Games & Sports at State, National and International levels.
Land Marks in the political and cultural history of India, Major monuments and literary works. Renaissance, struggle for freedom and national integeation & Culture with special reference to:-
(a) The medieval background.
(b) Socio-economic life and organisation.
(c) Freedom movement and political awakening.
(d) Political integration.
(e) Dialects and Literature.
(f) Music, Dance & theatre.
(g) Religious beliefs, cults, saints, poets, Warrior-saints, Lok Devtas & Lok deviyan.
(i) Fairs and Festivals, Customs, Dresses, Ornaments with special reference to Folk and
tribal aspects thereof.
4. Economic Developments: –
Food and Commercial crops of Rajasthan, Agriculture based
Industries, Major irrigation and River Valley, Projects for the development of the desert and
waste lands. Indira Gandhi Canal Project, growth and location of Industries, Industrial raw
materials. Mineral based industries, Small scale and Cottage industries, export items,
Rajasthani handicrafts. Tribes and their economy. Cooperative movement, Tourism
Development. Economic Reforms in India and their impact.
5. Geography and Natural Resources:-
(a) Broad – physical features of the world, imporant places, rivers, mountains, continents, oceans.
(b) Ecology and wild-life of India. Section- B
1. Building Technology And Construction Management
Physical and Chemical properties, classification, standard tests, uses and manufacture/ quarrying of materials e.g. building stones, silicate based materials, cement (Portland), asbestos products, timber and wood based products, laminates, bituminous materials, paints, varnishes.
- Surveying, Estimating & Costing Principles of surveying, measurement of distance, chain surveying, working of prismatic compass, compass traversing, bearings, local attraction, plane table surveying, theodolite
traversing, adjustment of theodolite, Leveling, Definition of terms used in leveling, contouring, curvature and refraction corrections, temporary and permanent adjustments of dumpy level, methods of contouring, uses of contour map, tacheometric survey, curve setting, earth work calculation, advanced surveying equipment. Estimate, glossary of technical terms, analysis of rates, methods and unit of measurement, Items of work earthwork, Brickwork (Modular & Traditional bricks), RCC work, Shuttering. Timber work, Painting, Flooring, Plastering. Boundary wall, Brick building, Water Tank, Septic tank, Bar bending schedule, Centre line method, Mid-section formula, Trapezoidal formula, Simpson’s rule. Cost estimate of Septic tank, flexible pavements, Tube well, isolates and combined footings, Steel Truss, Piles and pile-caps. Valuation- Value and cost, scrap value, salvage
value, assessed value, sinking fund, depreciation and obsolescence, methods of valuation.
3. Strength of Materials
Elasticity constants, types of beams- determinate and indeterminate, bending moment and
shear force diagrams of simply supported, cantilever and over hanging beams. & of area and
moment of inertia for rectangular & circular sections, bending moment and shear stress for
tee, channel and compound sections, chimneys, dams and retaining walls, eccentric loads,
slope deflection of simply supported and cantilever beams, critical load and columns,
Torsion of circular section.
4. Reinforced Concrete Design:
RCC beams – flexural strength, shear strength, bond strength of singly reinforced and double
reinforced beams, cantilever beams, T-beams, lintels. One way and two way slabs, isolated
footings. Reinforced brick works, columns, staircases, retaining wall, water tanks (RCC design
questions may be based on both Limit State and Working Stress method).
5. Irrigation & water resources
Definition, necessity, benefits, types and methods of irrigation, Hydrology Measurement of rainfall, run of coefficient, rain gauge, losses from precipitation – evaporation, infiltration, etc. Water requirement of crops, duty, delta and base period, Kharif and Rabi Crops, Command area, Time factor, Crop ratio, Overlap allowance, Irrigation efficiencies. Different type of canals, types of canal irrigation, loss of water in canals. Canal lining – types
and advantages. Shallow and deep to wells, yield from a well. Weir and barrage, Failure of weirs and Permeable foundation, Slit and Scour. Kennedy’s theory of critical velocity. Lacey’s theory of uniform flow. Definition of flood, causes and effects, methods of flood control, water logging, preventive measure. Land reclamation, Characteristics of affecting fertility of soils, purposes, methods, determination of land and reclamation processes. Major irrigation projects in India.
6. Soil Engineering
Origin of soil, phase diagrams, Definitions-void ratio, porosity, degree of saturation, water content, specific gravity of soil grains, unit weights, density index and interrelationship of different parameters, Grain size distribution curves and their uses.
Index properties of soils, Atterberg’s limits, ISI soil classification and plasticity chart.
Permeability of soil, coefficient of permeability, determination of coefficient of permeability.
Unconfined and confined aquifers, effective stress, quick sand, consolidation presssure, normally consolidated soil, e-log p. curve computation of ultimate settlement. Shear strength of soils, direct shear test, Vane shear test, Tri-axial test. Soil compaction,
Laboratory compaction test, Maximum dry density and optimum moisture conent, earth pressure theories, active and passive earth pressures, Bearing capacity of soils, plate load test, standard penetration test.
7. Auto-Cad Civil Engineering Drawing
Other Post Syllabus available in the above official website