Nursing Staff Recruitment Interview Questions India
The Interview Questions consist of Many Common Questions asked in other interviews aslo. Other than common interview questions like Tell me about yourself, about your family and your skills, the interviewer may ask some questions about your professional experience or from nursing subjects. The most commonly asked questions in general hospital interviews are,
Professional Nursing Interview Questions
1) What are the emergency drugs kept ready in your casualty or in ICU?
2) Did you assist Lumbar puncture? what is the position used for lumbar puncture?
3) Do you know how to do cardio pulmonary resuscitation? Explain.
4) What is the drip rate in micro dripset?
5) What injection given before blood transfusion?
6) Give me a example for diuretics?
7) Tell me some trade names of antibiotics used in your last job?
8) Tell me the name of ventilator you operated in your previous job?
9) Amlodipin Tablets used for what purpose?
10) What all are the injection used for local anesthesia?