BE BTech MSc Qualification Job Vacancies Defence Research and Development Organization
Government of India Ministry of Defence
Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO)Directorate of Personnel, DRDO Headquarters
Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110011
Defence Research and Development Organization
Defence Research and Development Organization Invites Offline Application for the Following Vacancy.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|DRDO Distinguished Fellowship||9|
- B.E B.Tech,M.Sc
- DRDO Chair-Rs. 1,25,000/-
- DRDO Distinguished Fellowship-Rs. 1,00,000/-
- DRDO Fellowship-Rs. 80,000/-
- The age limit for DRDO Chairs, DRDO Distingurshed Fellowships and DRDO Fellowships shall be upto maximum of 05 years after superannuation, therefore, eligible candidates who have at least left one year of maximum age limit beyond 31’tAugust,2023 may apply( as for example, if a candidate has retired in the age of 58 years and his age will less than or equalto 62 years on 31’tAugust, 2023, can apply
- No Application Fee.
- Written Test, Interview
How to Apply for BE BTech MSc Qualification Job Vacancies Defence Research and Development Organization
- Applicants are required to submit their neatly typed application in A-4 size paper to the following address-
- The Director Director of Personnel DRDO, Ministry of Defence Room No. 210 (DRDS-Ill) DRDO Bhawan, Rajali Marg New Delhi-1’10011.
- Kindly caption the envelope as “Application for DRDO Chair/DRDO Fellow”
- You may also send your application as advance copy at our e-mail “email@example.com”
- Documents to be Attached – Following documents are required to be attached with the application –
- a. Copy of PPO & Identity Card issued at the time of superannuation or retirement
- b. Copy of Aadhar Card & PAN Card
- c. One passport size recent coloured photograph
- d. Annexures as mentioned in the application format. as applicable.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 26-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 16-Jun-2023
More Engineering Jobs– Listed Below