Finance And Audit Officer Law Officer Other Various Job Vacancies Karnataka Revenue Department
Karnataka Revenue Department
Karnataka Revenue Department Invites Offline Application for the Following Vacancy.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Retd DGM (Banking Expert)||1|
|Finance & Audit Officer||1|
|IT Personnel-2 Forensic Data Scientist||1|
- M.Com, CA, LLB
- B.E in CSE/IS, PG Diploma,LLM, Post Graduation
Post Name Salary (Per Month)
Retd DGM (Banking Expert)– Rs.75000-100000/-
Finance & Audit Officer- Rs.50000-55000/-
IT Personnel-2 Forensic Data Scientist– Rs.80000-100000/-
Legal Shirastedar- Rs.50000/-
Law Officer- Rs.75000-85000/-
- No Application Fee.
- Written Test & Interview
How to Apply for Finance And Audit Officer Law Officer Other Various Job Vacancies Karnataka Revenue Department
- First, visit the official website @ kandaya.karnataka.gov.in
- And check for the Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Finance & Audit Officer, Law Officer Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (18-May-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Office of Special Officer & Competent Authority, Podium Block, 3rd Floor, Visvesvaraya Tower, Bengaluru-560001
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 18-May-2023
More Engineering Jobs– Listed Below