Indian Institute of Management Engineering and other 35-67K Salary Job Opportunities
Indian Institute of Management Raipur
Appointment for Non–Teaching Positions
Advt. ID: IIMR/Rect./Non–Teaching/ 2023/01 Date: 15th March 2023
Indian Institute of Management Raipur invited Online Application for the Following Vacancy.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Sr Administrative Officer||1|
|Corporate Relations Officer||1|
|Senior Engineer (Civil)||1|
|Senior Engineer (Electrical)||1|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||4|
|Assistant Systems Manager||1|
|Public Relations Officer||1|
|Junior Administrative Officer||9|
Required Educational Qualifications:
Post Name Qualification Head BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering Sr Administrative Officer Post Graduation Degree Administrative Officer Corporate Relations Officer BE/ B.Tech Senior Engineer (Civil) BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering Senior Engineer (Electrical) BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Instrumentation
Assistant Administrative Officer Post Graduation Degree Assistant Systems Manager BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT Public Relations Officer Degree, Masters Degree Junior Administrative Officer Post Graduation Degree
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Sr Administrative Officer|
|Administrative Officer||Rs. 56,100/-|
|Corporate Relations Officer|
|Senior Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 47,600/-|
|Senior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Assistant Administrative Officer|
|Assistant Systems Manager|
|Public Relations Officer|
|Junior Administrative Officer||Rs. 35,400/|
Indian Institute of Management Engineering and other 35-67K Salary Job Opportunities General Information/Conditions: –
Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications & experience given in the
advertisement before applying for the post.
1. Application forms can be submitted only through online mode on or before 05th April 2023.
2. Candidates (other than SC / ST / PwD category/ Women) are required to remit a non–refundable
application fee of Rs. 500/– (Rupees five hundred only) through online payment mode after
submitting the application. In case of non–receipt of fee, application will be summarily rejected.
3. The crucial date for determining the age and experience shall be the closing date for submission of online applications i.e. 05th April, 2023.
4. Good knowledge of Computer applications (MSWord, Excel, Power Point Presentations, Internet, etc.)
and ability to work in an automated environment is desirable.
5. Proficiency in both Hindi & English language is required for all the posts.
6. The Institute reserves the right to change/apply appropriate short–listing criteria in case of large number of applications.
7. Candidates not found suitable for the position applied for, may be considered for a lower position.
8. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for written test / interview or/and for his/her selection.
9. The Institute will communicate only with short–listed candidates.
10. The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. Institute reserves the right to increase or
decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, Institute also reserves the right
NOT to fill any of the post advertised without assigning any reason.
11. No correspondence whatsoever, will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of
interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
12. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
13. The application form without the self–attested copies of all relevant certificates (both experience and
Education) will be rejected.
14. Selected candidate will be required to join the duties within one month.
15. Outstation candidate called for written test / interview for the post will be paid travel allowance from the place of travel to Raipur and back by the shortest route through Demand Draft or NEFT on submission of valid to & fro tickets. Travel Allowance (TA) will be paid as per following norms
16. Local travel charges and daily allowance will not be reimbursed.
17. Candidates are required to bring call letter at the time of written test / interview along with the copies of
the relevant certificates in original for verification.
18. Incomplete applications will be rejected summarily.
19. IIM Raipur follows the reservation policy as per the Government of India Rules.
20. Persons with Disabilities (PwD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under Government of India instructions are encouraged to apply.
21. One post in Group A and Two Posts in Group B is reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under Govt. of India instructions. In case of non–availability of suitable PwD candidate, the position may be filled with other reserved / unreserved category candidates, if there are other sanctioned posts available in respective level, which may be filled up by PwD candidates in subsequent recruitment.
22. Ex–serviceman will be given age relaxation as per GoI Rules.
23. Women candidates are encouraged to apply. Application fee is exempted for women candidates.
24. SC/ST/NC–OBC/PwD Candidates must submit the copy of the Caste Certificate / Disability Certificate with application in GoI prescribed format duly issued by the competent authority
Written Test/ Interview
Indian Institute of Management Engineering and other 35-67K Salary Job Opportunities Important Dates:
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Apr-2023
Official Notification IIM-Raipur-Engineering and other Job Opportunities Notification
Join Engineering Job Alert Telegram Channel- Join Now
Join All Govt Job Alerts Telegram Channel to receive job updates- Join Now
More Engineering Jobs– Listed Below