Junior Accounts Assistant 67 Job Vacancies Karnataka Public Service Commission
Karnataka Public Service Commission
Karnataka Public Service Commission invited online Applications for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant
As per KPSC official notification candidate should have completed PUC in Commerce from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years , as on 25-Apr-2023.
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: 05 years
- Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates: 03 years
- PH/Widow Candidates: 10 years
- SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Candidates: Rs.35/-
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.85/-
- Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.335/-
- General Candidates: Rs.635/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Kannada Language Exam, Competitive Exam
How to Apply
Candidates applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission i.e., kpsc.kar.nic.in In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned documents. For detailed instructions, please refer to the Official notification, attached below.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Apr-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 26-Apr-2023
More Latest Job Vacancies Listed Below