1049 Any Gradudate Job opportunities in LIC
LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA
Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata
RECRUITMENT OF APPRENTICE DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS
LIC Invites Online Application for the post Apprentice Development Officers Vacancies in Following Locations
1 Asansol 27 9 3 0 0 9 1 4 53
2 Bardhaman 26 10 5 1 5 11 2 5 65
3 Bongaigaon 11 1 1 4 3 6 3 2 31
4 Guwahati 24 4 0 7 10 10 7 4 66
5 Howrah 47 8 17 0 9 9 13 7 110
6 Jalpaiguri 56 23 12 2 5 11 6 9 124
7 Jorhat 27 3 2 10 6 7 5 4 64
8 Kharagpur 47 16 15 1 4 7 5 7 102
9 KMDO-I 33 18 11 4 4 9 10 7 96
10 KMDO-II 48 11 19 0 9 9 15 7 118
11 KSDO 75 16 16 0 9 22 9 12 159
12 Silchar 19 4 1 8 20 4 3 2 61
13 TOTAL 440 123 102 37 84 114 79 70 1049
Post : APPRENTICE DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS
An Apprentice Development Officer will have to undergo Theoretical & Field Sales Training for the period as decided by LIC Of India. The period of apprenticeship shall commence from the date of commencement of the training.
An Apprentice Development Officer, who successfully completes the apprenticeship and in the opinion of the Recruiting Authority, is suitable for appointment to the service of the Corporation may be appointed as a Probationary Development. The period of probation shall be for one year which may be extended up to two years. The confirmation to the post of a Development officer will be subject to performance appraisal.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2023)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2002 (both days inclusive) as on 01.01.2023.
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
It is primarily a marketing job that involves considerable mobility by way of tours covering the entire area allotted to the selected candidate. They will be required to locate and sponsor suitable persons to be appointed as Life insurance Agents, train them properly and procure insurance business for the Corporation through his/ her unit of Agents. They will also be required to give prompt after sales service to policyholders. The recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer is for Urban and Rural Areas and the selected candidates will have to work in these areas. It is, however, likely that some of the selected candidates may be posted in the jurisdiction of nearby Divisional Office/s within the jurisdiction of the Zone. It is clarified that appointment as an Apprentice Development Officer does not by itself confer any right on the candidate to be appointed as a Probationary Development Officer
STIPEND & REMUNERATION:
During the apprentice period, the candidate selected as an Apprentice Development Officer will be paid a fixed amount per month as stipend, as per the rules of LIC Of India. Apprentice Development Officers, other than those from LIC Employee Category, shall be paid stipend equal to the minimum of the basic pay and the dearness allowance thereon on the scale of pay applicable to Development Officers as on the date of commencement of the apprenticeship. At present, the amount of stipend will be approximately ₹.51500/- per month, except in case of the candidates selected from LIC Employee Category. A Probationary Development Officer at a specified Headquarter in the area will be placed in the scale of ₹35,650-2200(2)-40,050-2595(2)-45,240-2645(17)-90,205 plus allowances and other benefits as per the rules in force. On appointment as a Probationary Development Officer, the basic pay of ₹ 35650/- per month (except for LIC Employee Category candidates) in the scale of 35650-2200(2)-40050-2595(2)-45240-2645 (17)-90205 and 3 other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale will be inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance, wherever admissible depending upon the classification of city. It will be approximately ₹ 56000/- in an ‘A’ Class City. Other benefits include Gratuity, Defined Contributory Pension Scheme, LTC, Medical Benefit, Group Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance, vehicle advance (2-wheeler/4-wheeler), reimbursement towards cost of Brief Case/leather bag, mobile handset etc. as per rules . The Development officer may also become eligible for attractive performance linked Incentives, on confirmation in service.
- Educational Qualification: (i) For LIC Employees category and LIC Agents category, in both Urban and Rural area- Applicant should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University in India established under a statute/approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai. (ii) An applicant from Others category (Open Market ) for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer, in both Urban and Rural area, should possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in India established under a statute/ approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of
1049 Any Gradudate Job opportunities in LIC Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 21-01-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 10-02-2023
- Download of Call Letter for Online Examination: 04-03-2023 On wards
- Tentative Date for Preliminary Examination: 12-03-2023
- Tentative Date for Mains Examination: 08-04-2023
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Notification-LIC-1049 Vacancies
More Latest Job Vacancies Listed Below