Mechancial Engineering BE B.Tech Job Opportunities
Indian Coast Guard
Invites the Online Application for the Recruitment of Mechanical engineer and other Jobs
Post: Technical (Mechanical):
(i) Should hold an Engineering degree of recognised university in Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace with minimum 60% aggregate marks. OR Equivalent qualification in any of the above disciplines recognised by the Institutes of the Engineers (India) as exempted from section ‘A’ and ‘B’ and their associate membership examination (AMIE). (d) (ii) Mathematics and Physics as subject upto intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with minimum 55% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Physics. The candidates who have completed graduation after diploma, are also eligible, provided they should possess an aggregate of 55% marks in diploma with physics and mathematics in its curriculum.
Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive). (05 Years relaxation for personnel serving in Coast Guard
Other Job Vacancies in the Same Notification:
|Vacancy Details Total Vacancy: 71
|Assistant Commandant – 01/2024 Batch
|Cadre Name||Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|General Duty (GD)||40||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)||10||12th Class, Diploma, current /valid Commercial
Pilot Licence (CPL)
|Technical (Electrical/ Electronics)||14|
|Law Entry||01||Degree (Law)|
- For General Duty (GD): Candidates should Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
- For Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA): Candidates should Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Technical (Mechanical): Candidates should Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Candidates should Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Law Entry: Candidates Should Born Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Others: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Net Banking or Visa/Master/Maestro/RuPay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI.
(i) Asst Commandant (GD) and Tech: 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
(ii) Asst Commandant (CPL-SSA) (Men/Women): Minimum 162.5 cms and maximum 197 cms, leg length minimum 99 cms.
(B) Weight. Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
(c) Chest. Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.
(d) Eye Sight.
(i) Asst Commandant (GD) 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass.
6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
(iii) Asst Commandant 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other
CPL holders (SSA) correctable to 6/6.
(iv) Asst Commandant (Tech) 6/36 6/36 – Uncorrected without Glass.
6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass
- For More Details Refer Notification.
Mechancial Engineering BE B.Tech Job Opportunities Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-01-2023 from 11:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-02-2023 up to 17:00 Hrs
The selection of Officer Recruits is based on an all India order of merit which is based on the performance of candidate in various stages (I – V) of examination
(explained in detail below) and the number of vacancies available for the post. Clearing of Stage I, II, III, IV and V is compulsory for recruitment in ICG. All candidates will be compulsorily subjected to biometric, photo identification and document verification during various stages of examination.