Indian Coast Guard Various Qualification 71 Job Vacancies
Indian Coast Guard
Invites the Online Application for the Recruitment of Assistant Commandant General Duty, Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL-SSA) & Technical (Engineering & Electrical/ Electronics) & Law for 01/2024 Batch.
|Vacancy Details Total Vacancy: 71
|Assistant Commandant – 01/2024 Batch
|Cadre Name||Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|General Duty (GD)||40||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)||10||12th Class, Diploma, current /valid Commercial
Pilot Licence (CPL)
|Technical (Electrical/ Electronics)||14|
|Law Entry||01||Degree (Law)|
- For General Duty (GD): Candidates should Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
- For Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA): Candidates should Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Technical (Mechanical): Candidates should Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Candidates should Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Law Entry: Candidates Should Born Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Others: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Net Banking or Visa/Master/Maestro/RuPay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI.
(i) Asst Commandant (GD) and Tech: 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
(ii) Asst Commandant (CPL-SSA) (Men/Women): Minimum 162.5 cms and maximum 197 cms, leg length minimum 99 cms.
(B) Weight. Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
(c) Chest. Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.
(d) Eye Sight.
(i) Asst Commandant (GD) 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass.
6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
(iii) Asst Commandant 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other
CPL holders (SSA) correctable to 6/6.
(iv) Asst Commandant (Tech) 6/36 6/36 – Uncorrected without Glass.
6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass
- For More Details Refer Notification.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-01-2023 from 11:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-02-2023 up to 17:00 Hrs
The selection of Officer Recruits is based on an all India order of merit which is based on the performance of candidate in various stages (I – V) of examination
(explained in detail below) and the number of vacancies available for the post. Clearing of Stage I, II, III, IV and V is compulsory for recruitment in ICG. All candidates will be compulsorily subjected to biometric, photo identification and document verification during various stages of examination.
Apply Online Available on 25/01/2023
Official Notification ICG-Asst-Commandant-01-2024-Batch-Posts
Join All Govt Job Alerts Telegram Channel to receive job updates- Join Now