JRF and Asst Professor Job Recruitment NTA
National Testing Agency
(An Autonomous Organization under the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Government of India)
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct UGC-NET December 2022 for ‘Junior Research Fellowship’ and eligibility for ‘Assistant Professor’ in 83 subjects in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Invites Online Application for the post of
|UGC NET Dec 2022 (JRF & Asst Professor)||–|
- Candidates should Possess Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC.
- For JRF: Not more than 30 years as on 1st day of the month in which the examination is concluded i.e. 01.02.2023.
- For Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit in applying for UGC-NET for Assistant Professor.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For General/ Unreserved: Rs. 1100/-
- For Other Backward Classes (OBC) – (NCL)/ Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Rs. 550/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Third Gender: Rs. 275/-
- Pay fee using the Payment Gateway(s) integrated to the Online Application through Net Banking, Debit Card/ Credit Card / UPI
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 29-12-2022 from 05:00 PM
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-01-2023 up to 05:00 PM
- Last date for successful transaction of Examination fee (through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI Payment Modes): 18-01-2023 up to 05:00 PM
- Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only: 19 to 20-01-2023 up to 11:50 PM
- Intimation of Cities of exam centres: First week of the February 2023
- Downloading of Admit Card by the Candidate from NTA Website: Second week of the February 2023
- Duration of Examination: 180 minutes (03 hours), No break between Paper 1 & Paper 2
- Timing of Examination: First Shift: 09.00 am to 12.00 pm & Second Shift: 03.00 pm to 06.00 pm
- Exam Centre, Date and Shift: As indicated on the Admit Card
- Display of Recorded Responses and Provisional Answer Keys on the Website for inviting challenge(s) from Interested candidates: To be announced later on website
- Declaration of Result on NTA website: To be announced later on website
JRF & Asst Professor Job Recruitment NTA
1. Candidates can apply for UGC-NET December 2022 through the “Online” mode only through the website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
2. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. In no circumstances, candidates will be allowed to fill more than one Application Form. Strict action will be taken, even at a later stage, against such candidates who have filled more than one Application Form.
3. Candidates must strictly follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified
4. Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own or Parents/Guardians only as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on the registered Mobile
More Engineering Jobs– Listed Below