Various Engineering Job Opportunities IIEST
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, SHIBPUR
PO: B. Garden, Howrah-711 103
Advt. No. RO/DE/22/09
Applications are invited for the walk-in interview for Temporary Faculty positions of different academic units of the Institute
For Vacancy Details Refer Official Notification below
BE B.Tech/Degree/PG/P.hd (Relevant Discipline)
1. The candidate should have a Ph.D. degree with first class (minimum 60% marks or minimum CGPA 6.5 on a 10 point scale) at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level in the relevant discipline. Preferences will be given to candidates having outstanding academic records, publications, patents, industrial experiences, post-doctoral / UG-PG teaching / research experiences etc.
2. For the Department of Architecture, Town and Regional Planning: Bachelor in Architecture AND Masters in Architecture or Equivalent, OR Masters in Planning or Equivalent, OR Masters in Design or Equivalent [first class (minimum 60% marks or minimum CGPA 6.5 on a 10 point scale) at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level] is essential.
3. The age of the candidate must not exceed 60 years on the date of the interview.
4. Appointment shall be made initially for one semester. It may be extended on semester to semester basis as per the requirement of the concerned academic unit and his/her performance at the end of the semester. Maximum duration of appointment will be limited to 5 (five) semesters.
5. The candidates selected for an academic unit may have to take any subject (both theoretical and practical classes), other than those specified above, as will be assigned by the respective Heads.
6. The remuneration of the temporary faculty shall be a fixed consolidated amount of Rs. 75,000.00 per month with no other allowances.
7. The temporary faculty shall work full time taking academic responsibilities at par with regular faculty members. 8. She / He shall be entitled to leave as per the rules of the Institute. A temporary faculty shall not be treated as a vacation staff and has to take classes during summer and winter terms. 9. No accommodation will be provided by the institute.
10. A candidate currently employed in a full time job shall have to produce a No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of interview.
11. Reservation rules of the Government of India shall be strictly followed. 12. The Institute may or may not fill up all the posts declared.
13. The decision of the selection committee shall be final regarding recruitment of candidates.
14. Candidates should produce the originals of certificates towards educational qualifications and experience with a set of self attested copies at the time of interview.
15. The candidate should report at the Alumni Seminar Hall, 1st floor of the Science & Technology Building, as per schedule.
16. The candidate should regularly visit the institute website for any updates regarding appointment of temporary faculties
Today’s Job Updates
Join Engineering Job Alert Telegram Channel- Join Now
Join All Govt Job Alerts Telegram Channel to receive job updates- Join Now
More Engineering Jobs– Listed Below