Civil Engineer Recruitment Exam Questions are most useful for preparing upcoming Recruitment Examinations whether it is Online/ Offline. Every Year there are lot of Civil Engineers Recruited in India and Abroad to work in companies and Government Institutions.
Here we published few Model Questions useful for Civil Engineers to prepare Examinations.
Question No. 1. Maximum slenderness ratio for tension
members shall not exceed
Question No. 2. Door suitable for air-conditioned buildings, which provides entrance to one and exit to other simultaneously and closes automatically when not in use is
(1) Revolving door
(2) Sliding door
(3) Swing door
(4) Collapsible door
Question No. 3. Excessive nitrate in drinking water causes
(1) Colour blindness
Published by www.rightjobalert.com
Question No. 4. Which of the following processes of softening water may require recarbonation ?
(1) Lime soda process
(2) Sodium cation exchange process
(3) Demineralisation process
(4) Hydrogen cation exchange process
Question No. 5. In case of forces, a couple means
(1) Two unequal forces acting at two points
(2) Two equal and like parallel forces acting at two points
(3) Two equal and perpendicular forces acting at two points
(4) Two equal and opposite forces acting at two points
More Solved Question Papers will be published Soon.