Any Graduate or 10th and 5th Pass Job Opportunities in BECIL
(A Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting)
(A Mini Ratna Company)
Head Office: 14-B, Ring Road, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002, Phone: 011-23378823
Corporate Office: BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307
Phone: 0120-4177850 / 4177860 Fax: 0120-4177879 Website: http://www.becil.com
1 Pharmacopoeia Associate 06 PG (Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Botany/Pharmacy)
2 Office Assistant 10 Any Degree
3 Technical Data Associate 04 Degree (Administration/ finance)
4 Driver 01 Matriculation
5 House Keeping Staff 07 5th Class
6 Consultant 05 . Graduates (Law, IT)
7 Hindi translator 01 Any Degree
8 Project Consultant 04 M.Sc/ Ph.D (Chemistry)
9 MTS 33 Matriculation
I. QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
Refer Official Notification below for complete details about Qualification and Experience
HOW TO APPLY in BECIL REGISTRATION PORTAL:
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website http://www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
3. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. http://www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.in and click on the link “Career”.
4. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
1. Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
2. Preference will be given to local candidates and who are already working in the same/similar
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/ joining the duty on selection.
4. Application must be submitted ONLINE only for the above posts.
5. For applying, please visit the BECIL’s website http://www.becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and
online payment of fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/ Registration is attached below for reference. Registration fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Therefore, candidate/ applicant must ensure their eligibility before applying for the post. BECIL will not take responsibility for wrong application/ ineligible condition.
6. Candidates must review their application forms carefully before final submission, BECIL will not accept any request for changes to be made in the information submitted by the candidates wrongfully.
7. Merely submission of application forms does not confirm your selection.
8. Candidates are requested to take printout of their Application Forms after online submission and bringalong with following documents on the date of Walk-in-interaction as above.
Important Dates for Recruitment:
TIMINGS: 10:00 AM TILL 3:00 PM
VENUE: COMMITTEE ROOM, ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK,
PHARMACOPOEIA COMMISSION FOR INDIAN MEDICINE & HOMOEOPATHY (PCIM&H),
MINISTRY OF AYUSH, KAMLA NEHRU NAGAR,
GHAZIABAD, UTTAR PRADESH – 201002
Official Notification –Notification-BECIL-2022
More Engineering Jobs– Listed Below